*** The Driving Track is for Law Enforcement Agencies Only ***
- Review the Track Schedule to determine which available date(s) best suit(s) your needs.
- After determining the date(s), contact Recruitment & Training at (928) 771-3260 and request to speak the Sergeant or Captain’s Secretary. You will be required to provide the following information:
A Recruitment & Training representative will reserve your requested date on the calendar.
- Agency name, phone number and address
- The name and contact information of the person responsible for the training.
- Print the Yavapai County Driving Track IGA
Have it reviewed and signed by an authorized representative.
There are no longer fees associated with using the track.Remember, you must provide a Certificate of Insurance as stipulated in the IGA. IGA and Certificate of Insurance must be received prior to using the track.
Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office
Recruitment & Training Sergeant
255 E Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301