In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage employment of off-duty Sheriff’s Deputies, The Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty Deputies effective December 16, 2019.
You may request to hire off-duty Deputies for security through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK® , or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling and invoicing
- Officer payroll
Organizations that have recurring needs for off-duty Deputies can establish an account and schedule billing cycles with off-duty management.
Prohibited Off-Duty Employment*:
- Representatives will not be approved for Outside Employment when in conflict with Yavapai County Policies and Procedures.
- Representatives will not work off-duty under the following circumstances:
- Where the employer is involved in a labor or civil rights dispute
- Where the sale of intoxicating beverages is the principal business, including after-hours establishments.
- Where the employer restricts the representative in any way from performing the duty of a law enforcement representative.
- Where the employer requires a uniformed representative to perform non-law enforcement tasks.
- For private police or security agencies.
- Private investigative work.
- Outside the county in the capacity of a law enforcement representative (unless authorized by the Sheriff).
- At any location where the employer will not hire an adequate number of Representatives to handle the situation safely.
- In any capacity for an establishment featuring an "nc-17" or " x " rated film.
- When the representative would be involved in pictures or advertising and endorsing commercial products while he is identified as a Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office representative.
- At any location if the reputation of the agency would suffer by having a representative working there.
- Representatives will function only in a law enforcement capacity and not enforce employer rules, regulations or policies.
- Enforcement actions will only be taken on law violations
*PLEASE NOTE: the above list is not an all-inclusive and questions regarding permitted activity should be forwarded to Off Duty Management.
||Total Hourly Rate
You can request service or obtain a quote the following ways:
VISIT THE OFFICERTRAK® WEBSITE OR
CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300